Thursday, August 28, 2008

6 Random Things...

Jennifer tagged me to list 6 random things about myself so here goes...

  1. Crystal Light lemonade and homemade ice cream flavored shaved ice are my addictions.
  2. There are 9 piercings in my ears (but none anywhere else!).
  3. I'm obsessive with lists, especially to-do lists. I've been known to add things to my list after I've done them just so I can mark them off.
  4. I'm full of random, useless information, so I love Trivial Pursuit! Mark doesn't like to play with me!
  5. I obsessively study Pottery Barn catalogs. They're all over my house!
  6. I've been a Hulkamaniac since the 1980s!

Wow. I thought this was going to be a hard list, but apparently I'm a pretty random person because I could go on!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

thanks Mandy! Hope y'all are doing good.

Kacie said...

I write stuff on my list just so I can mark it off too!!