Tuesday, January 20, 2009

November 2008...yes, I know it's January

Reed had his first experience with MSU football. Well, he got close. We went to Starkville for the State vs. Arkansas game, but it turned out to be a crazy cold, windy day. Mark, Perry, and some others went to the game, but Reed and I didn't brave the weather. Here's little man hanging out with Uncle Perry.

Since we live so far from our families, we spent Thanksgiving day with our friends here. The Staffords and Hills were so sweet to let us be part of their families for the day. Here's Reed's first Thanksgiving picture.


Since Mark is "Dr. Chicken," he was in charge of carving the bird!

It's pretty overwhelming just how much we have to be thankful for right now.

Here's Reed doing his best to roll over. He had a few days where he would just get stuck halfway there. That bottom arm just kept getting in the way. It's so crazy that this is the same boy that was inside my belly a few short months ago, and now he's rolling over!



So cute of him...too bad my iron was in the background!

We're working on him being smart like his daddy.




Don't know what happened with this whomped up picture arrangement. My family visited us after Thanksgiving! We love having them here! Here's Reed with Grandma, Aunt Brea, and Uncle Tyler.


Stay tuned for more updates...

1 comment:

Audra Laney said...

Drew used to get his arm stuck underneath him about that same time.

Um, I'm just impressed that you actually IRON. My iron is probably clogged with dust bunnies. You are a better woman than I!