Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where does the time go?

So, it's been awhile. There was once a time when life didn't change much in two months, but when you consider that 2 months is 1/3 of Reed's whole life...well, now you can get really behind in 2 months time.

The last photo post was courtesy of Mark. Those were some of his favorite pictures from Reed's 3 month photos. (I'll add some of my favorites from that session, too.) This catch up post (aren't mine all catch up posts??) will probably be mostly pictures...aren't they worth 1,000 words?




These are a few more of my favorites from Reed's 3 month photos, taken October 16. Traci Massey is the wonderful photographer we used for these. If you live in the Hattiesburg area, I highly recommend her. All these photos were taken at our house using natural light and a few simple props and plain fabric. Her website is www.tracimasseyphotography.com if you're interested.
Moving on...
Well, actually moving up. I think I'm going to "organize" (I use that word loosely!) my catch up posting marathon by month.








1 comment:

Audra Laney said...

Mandy, he is so cute! I love y'all's family picture. Precious!