Monday, May 11, 2009

In case you're bored

For those of you who have some time on your hands, you can see Reed's 9 month photo proofs at www.tracimasseyphotography.com (click client login on the top bar - client name or id: burleson - password: photos)

I have a system of choosing which pictures to order by making a list of every single one and crossing them off one by one. There has got to be a more efficient way to do things. Possibly just ordering one of each?

I've narrowed it down to 40 so far. Just a few more to go...

And for the record...I'm hoping the double chin is just a product of me being unphotogenic and holding my head at crazy-unflattering angles. I'd like to think someone would have had an intervention for me if it's there in real life!

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Number 258 is my favorite!! I love it!

Audra Laney said...

472
479
494
& all the ones of you and him!