Monday, May 11, 2009

Where does the time go?

Time has been flying by lately. Not a day goes by that I don't say to myself, "Where did today go and what did do all day?" Reed is at such a fun stage, but he's never, ever still! He's pulling up on the coffee table, the couch, and anything else that he can get to whether it is a stable thing to pull up on or not. He's cruising along the couch and getting brave enough to only hold on with one hand. Nothing is safe around our house anymore. I've been resisting the urge to just move everything he shouldn't be touching, but I'm trying to just teach him that some things are off limits. To go along with the constant movement, there's also the constant "talking." It started a few weeks ago with "uh-0h." What a multipurpose word. Now, the word of choice is "Doc." He's always looking for Doc outside and will say it over and over and over...and over again.

Here's a few more pictures...


Reed's first Easter












Always moving...






All bundled up watching Daddy playing softball during the random cold spell in April.




Playing with his "pal," Hayden



Sorry about the bizarro formatting...have I mentioned how much I dislike Blogger?

1 comment:

Kacie said...

I love these! He is so precious! I love that he can say Doc.