Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick Update (don't get excited!)

It's looking like I'm going to get to keep my birthday to myself. The day is almost over, and I definitely don't see any baby deciding to show up before tomorrow! I was pretty convinced that I would deliver on the early side of term because I've exercised consistently (or constantly!) throughout my whole pregnancy. Seriously, research supports this, but it's possible I am one of those exceptions. A little early would be a great reward though! I've been told that I'm not "ready" to have this baby until I'm miserable which concerns me because I feel so, so good! I definitely can't complain. My feet and ankles swell during the day, and I don't get to sleep more than a couple hours at a time, but other than that I'm good. This morning my aerobics girls seem convinced that I'm going to go a little early, but they said they'll definitely see me tomorrow! I'm very ready to go to the doctor on Friday to see if I've changed any, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Happy birthday to me!

No comments: